Thursday, June 30, 2011

~closed~winner:Jill G~**Give-a-way** $25 gift card to American Eagle!!





We have reached 1,000 fans on Facebook!! Thanks to everyone for spreading the word. We will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to American Eagle(can be used at Aerie and 77 kids too)!!! Getting an entry into the drawing is easy.


First you MUST sign up at NO MORE RACK HERE!!


Next please leave me a comment on this blog post or Facebook to let me know that you have signed up!!


Thanks again and good luck to everyone!


If you want an extra entry you can sign up for Shop It To Me HERE!! You must do the other one too! This is just for an extra entry. If you are already signed up, no problem, all emails on there will be given an extra entry!!


Links again are No More Rack!! and Fun Freebies Page!!
Drawing will be held Saturday, July 9th at 5pm CT!!

21 comments:

  1. I signed up for both.coupons8708,carolinacouponklipperz both at yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already signed up for both.


    Megan Thomas Trantham

    ReplyDelete
  3. The e-mail I signed up with for both is either megntrantham@hotmail.com or megnthomas@hotmail.com.

    Megan Thomas Trantham

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up! thanks for sharing this...i love your site. And I already signed up for the other one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am already signed up for both with naughtygreeneyeddevil@yahoo.com :)
    ~Heather Prusinski~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed up! Thank you!
    tiffany-eric@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am signed up at No More Rack
    Tina Campbell
    saxkris@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am signed up at Shop It To Me
    Tina Campbell
    saxkris@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was already signed up =)...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all comments! You all have been entered into the drawing! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signed up and my fingers are crossed! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am registered for both sites. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I signed up!!! Thanks!! Hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all the comments and for signing up!! Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete